Community engagement plan
The community engagement plan for Freedom Youth Program is a policy to be followed
by the staff for community communication. If there is any concern, the contact
information for FYP is as stated:
• Phone Number: (216) 712-0056
• Email Address: email@example.com
If there is a complaint:
1. The Supervisor is responsible for responding to the complaint • The contact information provided shall be given to any individual requesting
the information to report an issue. The website, the facility address, phone
number and email will be given if available.
2. All staff of Freedom Youth Program will be trained on the implementation of
the community engagement plan and procedures for responding to incidents
involving a child at the facility and neighbors or the police.
3. In 7 days the supervisor is responsible for responding to the complaint.
Upon the effective date of the community engagement plan
4. If staff have not completed orientation training, the community engagement plan
training shall be completed prior to the completion of orientation training.